1. Comprehensive Eye Examinations: refraction and health exam of ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, and age related macular degeneration.
2. Ortho-Keratology: Ortho-k is a non-surgical process which reshapes (flattens) the cornea of the eye using contact lenses to reduce refractive errors (nearsightedness and astigmatism).
3. Contact Lens Evaluation: Dr. Truong can fit patients requiring multifocal lenses for presbyopia, toric lenses for astigmatism, RGP lenses for high myopia, and more.
4. Frames: We have a wide variety of frames available for everyone. Below is a list of frames available in our boutique:
5. Lenses: Progressive (no-line bifocal), Bifocal, Single Vision, and Computer lenses
Facilities and Equipment
When you come in to the office for a comprehensive eye exam, our initial diagnostic specialist will perform 4 tests prior to your examination. They are:
1. Auto-refractor: Get a general prescription of your vision give the doctor a starting point for your exam. Keratometry: Measure the shape of your cornea using the same instrument.
2. Non-contact tonometer: Measures the intraocular pressure This instrument is one of 3 diagnostic tools used annually to determine if a patient is at risk for glaucoma.
3. Visual Field: Measures your peripheral vision and is the of 3 diagnostic tools best used annually to determine if you are at risk of glaucoma. This instrument is one of the most sophisticated Visual Field instruments available in the field of optometry. It is equipped with Frequency Doubling Technology that can better detect nerve damage compared to the older versions.